The Rhythm of MOMENTUM
Inspiring and Motivational Featuring Ian’s National Speedball Championship Routine
Getting your team to create momentum, and maximise it may just be the most important area of focus for leaders these days. Based on his book ‘The 7 Step Pathway to Mastery’ this powerful and entertaining presentation includes a highly moving display of mastery and momentum in action. It leaves delegates motivated to take action and resourced with tools to make any required change happen.
Participants are engaged before Ian even speaks. His portable Speedball framework (erected on the stage) immediately creates a state of curiosity. His powerful talk weaves in Ian’s journey to master the Rhythm Speedball (Speedbag in the USA), and totally engages and inspires conference participants. Culminating in a live demonstration of his National Speedball Championship routine, your team will be dazzled at ‘what’s possible’ when the power of focus and discipline are merged.
Using safe humour, and tailored to your organisation, this entertaining keynote can include messages/content such as:
- The 7 Step Pathway to Mastery or Outcome achievement
- How to create the right mind-set to overcome obstacles and bring home results
- Staying creative and innovative in times of change
- Creating and maintaining momentum
- Taking ownership and accountability to make desired results happen
- Managing your ‘state of mind’ during times of uncertainty transformation or disruption