The 7 Step Pathway to Mastery Book
Looking for a quick yet profound read? Delivered as an entertaining story, ‘The 7 Step Pathway to Mastery’ captures and summarises what the best-of-the-best have been saying about mastery, peak performance and personal success, for the last 200 years.
Looking for a quick yet profound read? Delivered as an entertaining story, 'The 7 Step Pathway to Mastery' captures and summarises what the best-of-the-best have been saying about mastery, peak performance and personal success, for the last 200 years.
Why have it?
- A motivational personal success book with a difference.
- This book will help you overcome opposition, improve the quality of your life, and teach you self mastery on how to master your new habits in your personal or corporate life.
- Includes a unique accelerated learning methodology to enhance recall of the tools.
"...stimulating, refreshing, inventive, inspiring and entertaining...your book is absolutely wonderful I could hardly put it down...I think it is the most innovative approach to motivation that I have seen..."
"Serious and extremely valuable life lessons put in a lighthearted, 'easy to read' format."
Jane Brown- Conference Sales Manager
Tall Poppyship will reveal to you:
- Principles and tactics to survive and thrive with the Tall Poppyship Syndrome
- The Seven Step Pathway to Self Mastery:
- 15 universal lifeskills and truisms for success used by consistently tall poppy individuals and corporate industry leaders
- How to discover your personal or corporate purpose
- How to govern your own mind and harness its power
- How to get ahead and stay there!
- How to master any skill, achieve goals and obtain any outcome.
"This book is delightfully enlightening not only because of its content but in the manner in which it was delivered. I found it to be a great tool to identify my weakness and rejoice in my strengths".
Anna Field, International Promotions Consultant - Asia Pacific
- Open your mind to new possibilities
- Increase your self awareness
- Stretch your personal success limits and push yourself to succeed
- Discipline yourself to persist in the face of diversity
- Monitor your environment and recognize when change is needed
- Elicit constructive feedback from those around you
Follow the aspiring tall poppy character in this book along his path to self discovery to realise your own path to personal or business success and satisfaction. Learn from the characters in the book the secrets of long lasting personal success.
"After reading this book I felt I had to get out and start acting on the steps and have already integrated the PET principle into my week."
Kate Harrison- Primary School Teacher
"I enjoyed your book and have been achieving more in each day since reading it."