Tall Poppyship – A 4 CD mastery learning program, based on Ian Stephens’ book “7 Step Pathway to Mastery” and the innovative “Crocodiles Not Waterlilies Self Leadership” Program. Teaches you how to be a master of your own behaviour and attitude.
Why have it?
This program uses MARS, a unique learning technique leading the world in memory retention and lasting behavioural change – If you can recall it, you can use it!
This mastery program will help you rise up and become who you really are by showing you how to:
- Understand the Pathway to Mastery
- Increase Clarity of Personal Vision
- Create Awareness and Appreciation of the Power of Your Mind
- Realise Your Highest Potential
- Interview with Roger Anthony- Founder of Crocodiles Not Waterlillies
- Step 1 to Mastery
- Steps 2 and 3 to Mastery
- Interviews with high achievers.
- Steps 4 and 5 to Mastery
- Interviews with peak performers.
- Steps 6 and 7 to Mastery
- Five underpinning principles of Mastery
- Summary and conclusion
- Achieving goals, targets and outcomes with less stress
- Mastering new habits and eliminating unresourceful/ limiting behaviours
- Enhance Project Management and Time Management Skills
- Develop an Opportunity-A Focused Attitude
- Eliminate Stress at Home and at Work
- Practice Effective Systems for Your Personal Life, Family or Workplace
- Build Focus Towards Achievement of Your Goals
- Increase Your Productivity, Your Creativity and Your Ability to Cooperate with others